great article from Havard professor Linda Hill. She suggests the following rules for leadership:
- Give up your “grand plan.”
- Admit that you don’t have all the answers
- Be a storyteller
- Encourage collaboration
- Allow for conflict
- Don’t “lock down” a path until you absolutely must.
- Experiment locally
- Believe in everyone’s genius
read the full text @ 8 New Rules of Innovative Leadership | SUCCESS.
=> can YOU cope with this?
enjoy a good reading and advice on 12 things to remember @ http://t.co/v04xoU06Eh
Jacob Morgan (@jacobm) has investigated several companies which have found ways to become and act “managerless”. In his article he also briefly highlights how main tasks are handled within such a company (see picture).
Have a look @ Forbes.com
Everyone makes mistakes as we are humans. But do you know how to make the most even out of mistakes? Then think about the following:
- Mistakes happen
- Mistakes account for character.
- Mistakes have lots to teach us.
- Mistakes can be fixed if broken.
- Mistakes can be laced with an apologize.
- Lead From Within
Interested? Then read the great article @ http://t.co/KsDdB3tFGt
today an interesting reading (slideshow) for marketing executives and how they may seek to gain influence at the Board level