„Speak Your Mind Even If Your Voice Shakes“
Communication Mistakes to Avoid at All Costs
great article from Lolly Daskal (@LollyDaskal) on what to focus to become better in our communication. summary of focus points:
- One-size-fits-all communication.
- Lack of attention to tone.
- Avoiding the difficult conversation.
- Holding back what’s on your mind.
- Reacting instead of responding.
- Indulging in gossip.
- Closing your mind.
- Speaking more and listening less.
- Thinking you are being understood
read more @ Inc.com
Six Principles for Ethical Leadership
The WEF has published their view on six key principles for ethical leadership. This covers the following leadership traits and behaviour:
- Stop and think
- Extend trust
- Have two-way conversations
- Demonstrate moral authority
- Shape the context
- Lead with purpose
read more at Six principles for ethical leadership.
12 Communication Practices That Build Trust
Barbara Kimmel (@BarbaraKimmel) is the Executive Director of Trust Across America-Trust Around the World has recently published an interesting article about communication practices that help to build trust. Enjoy rading and following her advice at 12 Communication Practices That Build Trust- Trust Across America-Trust Around the World™.
As Leaders: How To Make The Most Of Our Mistakes
Everyone makes mistakes as we are humans. But do you know how to make the most even out of mistakes? Then think about the following:
- Mistakes happen
- Mistakes account for character.
- Mistakes have lots to teach us.
- Mistakes can be fixed if broken.
- Mistakes can be laced with an apologize.
- Lead From Within
Interested? Then read the great article @ http://t.co/KsDdB3tFGt
Learn to Become a Less Autocratic Manager
great insight from HBR on how to change your style to become less autocratic. identified changes will result in:
- From self-awareness to social awareness.
- From directive to inquisitive.
- From power over to power with.
- From teamwork to teaming.
Interested? then continue reading at HBR: http://t.co/ => really great insight and useful!