great article from Havard professor Linda Hill. She suggests the following rules for leadership:
- Give up your “grand plan.”
- Admit that you don’t have all the answers
- Be a storyteller
- Encourage collaboration
- Allow for conflict
- Don’t “lock down” a path until you absolutely must.
- Experiment locally
- Believe in everyone’s genius
read the full text @ 8 New Rules of Innovative Leadership | SUCCESS.
The WEF has published their view on six key principles for ethical leadership. This covers the following leadership traits and behaviour:
- Stop and think
- Extend trust
- Have two-way conversations
- Demonstrate moral authority
- Shape the context
- Lead with purpose
read more at Six principles for ethical leadership.
Barbara Kimmel (@BarbaraKimmel) is the Executive Director of Trust Across America-Trust Around the World has recently published an interesting article about communication practices that help to build trust. Enjoy rading and following her advice at 12 Communication Practices That Build Trust- Trust Across America-Trust Around the World™.
=> can YOU cope with this?
enjoy a good reading and advice on 12 things to remember @ http://t.co/v04xoU06Eh
Everyone makes mistakes as we are humans. But do you know how to make the most even out of mistakes? Then think about the following:
- Mistakes happen
- Mistakes account for character.
- Mistakes have lots to teach us.
- Mistakes can be fixed if broken.
- Mistakes can be laced with an apologize.
- Lead From Within
Interested? Then read the great article @ http://t.co/KsDdB3tFGt
=> great research and good ideas