The WEF has published their view on six key principles for ethical leadership. This covers the following leadership traits and behaviour:
- Stop and think
- Extend trust
- Have two-way conversations
- Demonstrate moral authority
- Shape the context
- Lead with purpose
read more at Six principles for ethical leadership.
Everyone makes mistakes as we are humans. But do you know how to make the most even out of mistakes? Then think about the following:
- Mistakes happen
- Mistakes account for character.
- Mistakes have lots to teach us.
- Mistakes can be fixed if broken.
- Mistakes can be laced with an apologize.
- Lead From Within
Interested? Then read the great article @ http://t.co/KsDdB3tFGt
Although handling a computer nowadays is becoming a prerequisite for doing business, knowing how to code is not yet perceived as a major advantage. Though, this would give you quite some distinct benefits like:
- Your are able to communicate more effectively with your developers
- You have more innovative ideas
- You are able to build your own prototypes
- You are better informed
- You are able to prioritize more efficiently
- You’ll be able to see the big picture.
read the full article on http://t.co/TI4BF4jEyQ