Barbara Kimmel (@BarbaraKimmel) is the Executive Director of Trust Across America-Trust Around the World has recently published an interesting article about communication practices that help to build trust. Enjoy rading and following her advice at 12 Communication Practices That Build Trust- Trust Across America-Trust Around the World™.
=> can YOU cope with this?
enjoy a good reading and advice on 12 things to remember @ http://t.co/v04xoU06Eh
The Huffington Post | By Emily Peck
Read about the eight qualities of truly exceptional employees. And see how many you possess:
Everyone makes mistakes as we are humans. But do you know how to make the most even out of mistakes? Then think about the following:
- Mistakes happen
- Mistakes account for character.
- Mistakes have lots to teach us.
- Mistakes can be fixed if broken.
- Mistakes can be laced with an apologize.
- Lead From Within
Interested? Then read the great article @ http://t.co/KsDdB3tFGt
great article @ http://t.co/486St22y0w
this goes really to the core and is really good reading!
today an interesting reading (slideshow) for marketing executives and how they may seek to gain influence at the Board level
Regardless of what you do as a profession – IF you enjoy what you are doing, the better this will be for your career. Here is a list of key-ingredients what might help you in enjoying work on a daily basis a little more:
- How to measure if your heart’s in your work
- Your mindset matters
- The mindset of others will impact you: manage accordingly
- Get clear about what energizes, rather than depletes you
- Set your rules of thumb
- Be open-minded on outcomes: it’ll be what you want, but probably not what you expected
- The power of patience: Take the long view
- Aim for your own „Quintuple Bottom Line“
read the full article @ http://t.co/bL7AxJb487